Pinnacle Outreach Ministry
Caring Beyond the Pinnacle Family
Rev. Miles Cook, Director, Pinnacle Outreach Ministry
Born in LaGrange, Kentucky
Attended elementary and secondary schools in Louisiana
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education, 1980, Texas Christian University
Master of Divinity, 1984, Brite Divinity School, Texas Christian University
Ordained Minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) since May 20,1984
Youth Minister, First Christian Church, Terrell, Texas 1981-84
Associate Minister, Kings Highway Christian Church, Shreveport, Louisiana 1984-89
Minister, First Christian Church, El Dorado, Arkansas 1989-93
Senior Minister, Park Hill Christian Church, North Little Rock, Arkansas 1993-2013
Director, Pinnacle Outreach Ministry 2013-Present
Married to Trela Cook since March of 1985
Two adult children, a daughter-in-law and one grandchild
Who We Are
- Pinnacle Outreach Ministry officially began May 6, 2013, following approval of the Regional Board on March 15-16, 2013.
- Pinnacle Outreach Ministry is an extension of Pinnacle Structures, Inc. of Cabot, Arkansas, Rev. Will Feland, President; and the Great River Region, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Rev. Dr. Nadine Burton, Executive Regional Minister.
- Pinnacle Outreach Ministry is fully funded by Pinnacle Structures, Inc. www.pinnaclestructures.com
- Our Mission Statement is: Helping Equip the Faithful for the Work of Christ. Pinnacle Outreach Ministry gives support to the Great River Region, our clergy, congregations, and also to secular organizations as they help meet the needs of God’s people.
- One of our goals is to do something annually for the ministers of the Great River Region, specifically to help them to be more proficient at faithful pastoral leadership and faithful interpretation of the Bible for preaching and teaching
Our project for 2019 for the GRR ministers covered the cost of a 1-year subscription to Net-Results Church Growth Magazine for all ministers and church leaders of our congregations. We continue to fund a Rape Crisis Center in the Arkansas Delta Region, as well as ongoing support for organizations such as the Arkansas Autism Outreach and Resource Center. We also fund Family Home of Little Rock, which houses out of town cancer patients as well as parents of babies in the Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit at UAMS Hospital in Little Rock.